Tuesday 24 February 2015

Portfolio Surgery Feedback

Portfolio Surgery Feedback

Today i had my portfolio surgery i showed my past two submission boards my digital portfolio and my behance.

Digital Portfolio:


 Behance:


My Feedback:

Spacing with in words on boards

Text helps as a prompt (Small amount)

Shouldn’t have any development or research on boards at portfolio stage its not relevant.

Lighten some of my images Selective colours – Neutral – pick whites.

Same typeface throughout portfolio

Have variety in my portfolio

Leave space between images

Gif with Asos Ap

Don’t send all of your work

Digital Portfolio: Alternative with pages with one project and then two project images on the next section.

I should make sure I have text on my digital portfolio because if someone was to open It through email I am not there to explain any of my work so a short summary will help the viewer understand better.

Look at:

Dust – midnight deli – Temple works.

Round foundry

Golden – September industry. 


I found today really useful i wasn't aware i needed to have text on 

No comments:

Post a Comment