Wednesday 18 March 2015

Robot Food - Visit & Placement .

Robot Food Visit & Placement

Last Thursday i emailed Robot food and the creative director got back to me in regards to a placement.

Along with my email i sent a PDF with my work on it.







Meeting

Placement preparation:

Before the meeting i wanted to ensure i had went through the work sent and prepared other work to also show along with my online portfolio.


I showed a brief i was currently working on-



Up to date behance-



After talking through my work , Simon showed me some of there most recent work and there concepts behind them. I was showed around the Studio and introduced to people. I got to see work that was in progress and some recent pitches for clients. 


I loved the studio and the atmosphere it was clear that when the studio receives briefs everyone is given a chance to pitch and put there concept forward and some times a few members of staff work collaboratively on a brief. This studio is exactly somewhere i would want to work. After looking around Simon asked me when was the best time i would be able to come for a placement as there are upsizing there studio we arranged i would go to robot food on June 15th for two weeks. I am really really pleased i have been given this opportunity and i am really looking forward to the experience at Robot Food.

Placement:

- Date:  June 15th

- Time Scale:  Two Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment