Wednesday 1 April 2015

Personal Branding

Personal Branding

Reflecting on last years branding which i felt wasn't very professional and more playful i decided to completely rebrand myself. Ideally using different colours and typefaces. I first began the rebrand by choosing different colours and i ideally liked business cards i had seen which had two different colours.

Variations  1 :
 Variations 2 :

I wanted to try and produce something that worked more like a logo that could be used on my website and on my business card.
 Variation 3:

I felt the VR with the double lines was slightly to bold so i decided to refine it and make it even more simplistic .


As i am currently working on my website at the moment with a web coder we found this google font so i have tweaked my branding around this typeface so everything is consistent. 

Thicker variation:

 Thiner Variation:

Final Logo:


I tired dissecting my logo and creating a pattern out of it for the back of my designs and examples of work.


Development:



 

As i have recently done a stationary brief for extended practice i feel using a similar pattern wasnt appropriate and i should keep my branding purely professional and minimal like my style of design.

I wanted to make a list of what was relevant for my practice in terms of collateral. 

- Business Card

- CV

- Cover Letter

- Examples of work

- Small pack to hold information

- Smaller pack for examples of work. 

- Possible Poster Tube

I decided on not having a invoice purely because i don't want to be freelance graphic designer so this wouldnt be relevant for me.

Business Cards: 




CV:


Cover Letter:




Examples of Work:

  




Other:







Folder for work to go inside:




Smaller pack:






Production:








I am pleased with my branding i find it shows my style well. With examples of my work and my creative CV my pack is professional with a clean minimal aesthetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment